[3830] CQWW CW N5DO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5DO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:45:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:    7     5        5
   80:   71    17       43
   40:  208    25       73
   20:  324    27      104
   15:   63    17       34
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I had a slow start, possibly due to arriving just before the start time after
traveling in from spending Thanksgiving in Sedona with my brother and his
family.

I read the comment from Paul, K5AF, about his still trying to learn to love his
K-3s.  I understand where he is coming from; I've had mine for about 3 weeks
now.  I used it in the SSB portion of  Sweepstakes.  It worked fine, but I was
not excited about it being markedly better than my old FT1000MP. However, I was
very impressed with how well the rig worked this weekend.  It really handled the
QRM well.

When I got done I realized that I forgot to work the US on 20M -- dumb mistake!
 Thanks for the fun weekend.