[3830] CQWW CW PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:13:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:  690    35      109
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow!!! What contest....

I've got lost some times, since 2002 I did not made  a contest like this one,
almost 6 years out of ham bands and is very nice to be back mainly in CW.  This
was completly different from SSB. Now I was heard, not like I would, but was
good. I have to thanks the American Stations for be patient with my QSB and QRN
and of course my ears that are still weak, I need to be in more Contests to fix
this up. My new radio help me a lot with his filters. I lost a lot of countries
again and I just lost one zone (26) that I heard very strong and couldn't be
heard.

A lot of station did put a HUGE signal here but couldn't hear me back. :(
Like HL2AEJ, 5Z4/RW1AU, TK5EP, 9M6/N2BB, E21EIC, 6Y1V, J88DR, XW1B, A45XR,
OD5NJ (wking only NA). And some of other that is not in this list also could be
heard not so strong, but is more difficult get heard with only 100W in 40m. Like
my friend PY1NB from PR1T team said, life is too short for QRP. hihihi...

Thanks to all stations that give me good points and multipliers.. I hope my
callsign will be in all logs, is too hard to forget. hihihi...

All my log is already in LOTW.

C ya in the next one....

PY2SEX - Alex

Yaesu FT-950