[3830] CQWW CW NY3A SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NY3A SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:11:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NY3A
Operator(s): NY3A
Station: NY3A

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  447    26       95
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My thanks to all the great cw operators out there!

Even with no sunspots 15m does amazing things. Like working ZL on Friday night
at 7:30PM local time. I missed part of the EU opening on Saturday. The band
opened really early but closed early and abruptly to EU. On Sunday it opened
later to EU but with better signals and about 1 hour of decent run rates.

A couple of times, while working the cq machine with no replies, suddenly I had
a pileup of USA stations calling. One time it was when a dx station, whose call
ended with an A, was just above me. It's amazing that some packet folks don't
verify who they are working. There are going to be log check hits in some logs
as I worked everyone!

1.5KW, 5L at 60ft

73;
Steve