[3830] CQWW CW ZL1BYZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZL1BYZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:36:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZL1BYZ
Operator(s): ZL1BYZ
Station: ZL1BYZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Paerata
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    4     4        4
   40:  388    25       64
   20:  595    32       86
   15:  531    26       39
   10:  139     8        8
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Equipment: FT1000mp MKV Field, IC-2KL amplifier, 3L yagi, 40m 1/4 wave vertical,
80m dipole, WriteLog.

This was a few QSO's more than last year's result, which it looks like I did
not submit.  A resonably pleasing result as most contest results this year have
been down to previous years.  Although I did spend a couple more hours this
year.

There was some great DX stations up from various places which make the contest
all the more interesting, thank you all for your efforts and the QSO's.

Again a poor showing on 80m from me, I really must upgrade my 80m antenna.  I
can hear all the stations but on tx it's just a cloud warmer.

73, John ZL1BYZ.