[3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:49:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 12h17

  160:  526    14       60
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Because of a meeting I had to leave home 3 hours before sun rise, so, a few
hours trafic on the first night unfortunately. This first night was much better
than the second night where the QRN level was terrible. S9+20 dB on my inverted
L and S6 to 8 on the receiving antenna. Hard to pick up low signals.
I heard a lot of DX, but impossible to work them, there was permanent callers
who were not making possible to hear when the DX was returning, so after a few
try I gave up. It could have been some more multipliers.
Never mind, it was great to take part in this contest as usual.
Let's hope next year, the sun spot will make it even more attractive on all
bands.
See you on the band

73/88 F8BPN Mau