[3830] CQWW CW DJ7EC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hauke.hoymann@freenet.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DJ7EC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:12:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ7EC
Operator(s): DJ7EC
Station: DJ7EC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Goch
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   30     3       22
   40:  140    10       46
   20:  241    15       44
   15:    7     2        5
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Original plan was to do 40m SB. Changed it to AB assisted close before the
contest. Our clubstation is QRT for an unknown period so I had to use my own
station at home. That is a G5RV UNDER the roof. So no way to be something like
serious anyway, hi.

Conds on 10m/15m sucked , but 40m was THE band to use. Nice surprise was 3X5A
as a new DXCC.
The hole setup and especially my K3 performed very well, great fun to use that
one.All QSO´s were S/P.

Cu next year! 73´s Hauke .