[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:40:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4EAT, I4IND, I4VEQ, I4TJE I4IKW, I2WIJ, IK4UPB, IK4DCT, IZ4BOY,
IK4WMA, IK4EWK, IZ3EYZ, IK4CZE
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA BOLOGNA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  424    18       31
   80: 1590    33      122
   40: 2672    39      143
   20: 1566    37      140
   15:  346    33      108
   10:   62    11       44
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Bad propagation, terrible conditions, it was probably our worst contest.
The first night only one band was available, 80 meters, all the other antennas
have more than 3 of SWR. Antenna were completely frozen.Ice and noice were
always present. BVGS unavailable. With this bad propagation on 20, 15, and ten
meters it was very hard to get this score.
Thanks to the new three operators enjoy the usual IR4X team this time: I2WIJ,
IK4UPB, IK4CZE.
Thanks for calling us.
IR4X team