[3830] ARRL 160 VE1OP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE1OP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 06:40:35 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MAR (NS)
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

Total:  QSOs = 313  Sections = 51  Countries = 14  Total Score = 45,565

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Single-op + Telnet = M/S in this one, so entry is as M/S...

Not sure if condx were good or not, as this is the first time for me in this
one with an antenna that is supposed to be used on 160...Signals seemed strong
from everywhere, even the few DX that made it to the log...The three UA's that
called in were exceptionally strong, and UW2M, for the second weekend in a row,
was stronger than most local stations...

Not one W6 section in the log, and only one W7 (MT), no VE west of ON...

288 QSO's with US/VE, 25 DX QSO's....

Most worked sections :

VA -  23
EPA - 16
EMA - 14
NH/ON/WNY - 13 each

9 MAR stations worked, so MAR shouldn't be on too many's wish list...

Neither of my AL-811's like 160m, so used 200w from the Mark V...Antenna is a
1/4 wave sloper...

73, Scott VE1OP