[3830] ARRL 160 W3KL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W3KL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:54:58 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W3KL
Operator(s): W3KL
Station: W3KL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12.33

Total:  QSOs = 733  Sections = 66  Countries = 29  Total Score = 148,694

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great contest.  Excellent condx - low noise and good openings to EU and to the
west.  Wish I could have spend more time operating.

I worked a lot of DX, with DX calling most of the time.

Beverages helped a LOT.  Even had both KH6 contacts I made call me while
running and listening on the EU beverage.  They were faint at first, but when I
switched to my South Pacific beverage, they armchair copy.

Looking forward to the SP in a few weeks.

73 and tks to all who worked me.

Jeff, W3KL