[3830] ARRL 160 K2QO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2qo@mac.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K2QO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:33:05 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 7.9

Total:  QSOs = 309  Sections = 54  Countries = 5  Total Score = 33,858

Club: Western New York DX Assn

Comments:

Conditions seemed pretty decent here in the black hole known as Western New
York. Ran a K2 at 5W to a 170 Inverted-L. The vertical section is only 50'.
This was my best 160M effort to date. Thanks to everyone for digging out my
peanut whistle signal! CU all next weekend in the 10M contest.

(I'm not totally sure on the summary. N1MM shows 54 counties and I had 3 real
DX plus US and Canada. I'm certain of the final score barring the usual log
checking snafu's.)

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra