[3830] ARRL 160 PA5KT(@PI4Z) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 PA5KT(@PI4Z) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:21:37 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: PA5KT
Operator(s): PA5KT
Station: PI4Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO11WM
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 151  Sections = 40  Countries = 0  Total Score = 12,080

Club:

Comments:

First night I only heard east coast, after around 04Z conditions got worse, so I
decided to stop.
Second night it was better, heard more stations from midwest, but no west
coast.
Conditions were average, but certainly not as they were 2-3 weeks ago.

Tried to CQ most of the time in the DX window, but it was very tight there,
with a couple of EU and some caribbean. Would be nice that at least the NA
stations would give their cq somewhere else.

Worked a new state (SD). At the end of the contest I worked Alaska which was
nice as well.

See you all in the Stew Perry.

Henk PA5KT