[3830] ARRL 10 N7AT(K8IA) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7AT(K8IA) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:53:54 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   CW:  31     9
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  31     9  Total Score = 1,116

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

T-T Orion II, 100w
3 el SteppIR at 78'
Bencher Skyhawk at 45'

I originally planned another Multiop with XYL N7RQ. After reviewing last years
"non-busy" hours, and there were many, we opted to schedule other activities
for this weekend. Hearing cndx, and reading reports from the others out here in
AZ, we made the right choice.

I did get on for an hour, in two separate 30 minute periods. One near the
contest start and the other early Saturday morning. Neither of these short
periods were blessed with any real propagation, just some ground wave, meteor
scatter and some minor E-skip.

See you in 2010, probably our next serious go at this contest.

73, Bob K8IA
Trustee: Signal Butte Contesters - N7AT