[3830] ARRL 10 K6NR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6NR SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:26:26 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   CW:  138    22
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  138    22  Total Score = 12,144

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very interesting to see how a "dead band" can produce QSOs out
of nowhere.  Best "DX" was either WV, Ontario or Florida.  Only
non-USA/Canada station was an HR9; worked XE2S but could never
pull out his number with the QSB.  Many thanks to Texas, Washington,
and California Ops who accounted for the grand majority of my QSOs.

Worked the contest remotely using a Elecraft K3 from my home, about
80 miles from my station.

   Dana