[3830] ARRL 10 K0OU SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0OU SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:30:45 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:  187    38
  SSB:   88    21
-------------------
Total:  275    59  Total Score = 54,516

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Was in and out of the shack when I was home this weekend. Friday was ruff as the
band was not really open. The signals would pop out of the noise and then fade
back out before an exchange could be recieved. Then during the days the band
was open only to specific locations. I believe I worked all Florida Saturday.
On Sunday I followed the band from the east coast to Florida, to TX, then AZ
and NM, ending up with short skip to CO. Made for some fun on a "dead" band.
TNX for the Q's.