[3830] ARRL 10 W4PK SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4PK SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:48:13 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Goode, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  211   844
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  211   844  Total Score = 39,668

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had fun, at a leasurely pace as usual.  Lots of wierd propagation, stations
actually stronger when the Steppir beam was flipped 180 degrees on several
occasions, especially for those stations from the northeast.  Also saw a lot of
FL stations stronger to the west rather than from the south.  Caught some neat
openings to South America and to the west coast.  Otherwise a lot of signals
would be loud for only a few seconds and then disappear, which I presume to be
due to meteor scatter.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact!

73, Sam W4PK