[3830] ARRL 10 KD2MX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD2MX SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:55:23 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   CW:  124    23
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  124    23  Total Score = 11,408

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I haven't had so much fun on 10 meters in ages.  I wasn't around much on
Saturday and mostly worked locals.  Heard only one DX, LU1HF and worked him
easily.  He was there again today and that was it for DX for me.  But the band
was pretty lively much of today  and I spent more time on the radio than I had
planned.  Obviously, 10 meters is a lot more lively than we give credit for and
we should all make an effort to give this poor misunderstood and mostly ignored
band (at this point of the cycle) more of a chance.