[3830] ARRL 10 NZ1U(@KB1H) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NZ1U(@KB1H) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:23:15 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): KB1H W1UJ NB1U KE1LI
Station: KB1H

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:  164    29
  SSB:   18    10
-------------------
Total:  182    39  Total Score = 26,988

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Not really planning a full effort we let our group
know the station would be set up for a M/S effort
and anyone stopping by could sit in the seat and
QSOs. Little did I know my wife had planned a
surprise 60th birthday party for me. I thought
everyone was showing up to operate who had
responded to my email. I also was upset when late
Saturday afternoon noone had showed up yet! Well
our score is weak but we had one heck of a party!
I even had friends from Canada drive 8 hours through
the storm that took many an antenna down in northern
and western New England. No damage here except my
my head Sunday morning.

Thanks to the few we did contact and maybe next
year we will give it a harder effort.