[3830] ARRL 10 W9RE SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W9RE SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:38:48 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  350    55
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  350    55  Total Score = 77,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Never thought the band would have been this good and now wished I could have put
in a serious effort.  Friday night all  signals S2 or below.  Operated off and
on Friday night, Saturday morning and afteroon and Sunday. Missed most of
Saturday nights good opening.

Speed was essential because the quick contacts lasted just about the time of
signal readability so 32WPM seemed appropriate and worked for 96% of the q's.

Worked all continential states execept for OR, NV, WA and ID.  DX worked-CT3,
PY, LU, YV, KP2 and CX.  Seems like I was able to work 1 stations in about 10
states.

Merry Christmas and hope to see all in the SPTBC.