[3830] ARRL 10 N4ARR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wvfisher@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4ARR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:54:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4ARR
Operator(s): AA4S, W4GRW, AF1E,AA4ZR,,W4PAY, N8KBM, KI4PWO,KI4ZJI,AI4RF,KI4UEW
Station: N4ARR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 31 hrs

   CW:  470    53
  SSB:  486    53
-------------------
Total:  956   106  Total Score = 302,736

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

N4ARR, Dixie Radio Pirates, multi-op effort.
We went into this contest weekend, not expecting much activity, recent contest
had little 10M activity. Since we are at the bottom of sunspot cycle, we
thought our 2007 success was a blip on the radar, and darn if we werent
surprised again.

The Dixie Radio Pirates (www.dixieradiopirates.com)is a club that mostly does
VHF contesting. We are trying to help our members become better contesters and
besides Field Day, this is the only other HF contest we work. Saying that, this
reminded us of a VHF contest, with the Meteor burst, and wildly changing
conditions.

We improved our score from 2007, and had several new operators participate, so
was a big success. Hope to work everyone again in 2009..