[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:23:28 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 129

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.45
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      3
   80:  20      9
   40:  27      8
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     20  Total Score = 1,020

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Was QRL at start and missed the first two minutes. Then QLFed the start. Seemed
to get everyone I called on 40 but on 80 it was totally different, and lost at
least half if not more of the jump balls.

The west coast seemed weak on 80 and nil on 160 from here.

W9RE, N4AF and W4NZ were fellow SO2Rers with QSOs on 40 after everyone had gone
to 80.

My only TX qso was with NO5W. I called Chuck other times but got beat out.

Most QSO awards:

7 QSOs W9RE
6 QSOs K0EJ, W4NZ
4 QSOs K4BAI, WW2Y, N0AC
3 QSOs K6VVA, NA4K

The activity seemed a little off tonight. Lots of the same stations multiple
times.

Tnx to all and to the 3830 report support.

Jim N3BB