[3830] 9A CW 9A3XV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aleksandar.jugovic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A3XV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:33:52 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A3XV
Station: 9A3XV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 22,5

  160:   12     8
   80:  133    31
   40:  252    45
   20:  100    23
   15:    4     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  501   109  Total Score = 231,952

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hallo folks!

Thank you for QSO's and your participations in our contest. It was nice spend
this weekend with you on the band. This was my longest SO activity, but
unfortunately with VY simple and low antenna. I spend lot of time S&P with lot
of noise, but props ware good on lowest bands and just few short runs. Thanks
to all famous OPs that receive my week signal at 160m (only few watts in
unadjusted antenna). Anyway it was fun and I am satisfied and happy. Like Davor
(9A1UN) said: "I love this game!".

Rig : TS-930SAT + YU1AW BFG135A home made preamplifier

Antennas : G5RV@15M like INV V

Best 73 and all the best to you and yours!

CU next year!

sale, 9A3XV