[3830] CQWW CW CN2R(W7EJ) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jims@psws.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CN2R(W7EJ) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:45:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CN2R
Operator(s): W7EJ
Station: CN2R

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160: 1553    25       94
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1553    25       94  Total Score = 550,851

Club:

Comments:

Condx to NA were great, lots of west coast but condx to Asia and EU
were down.

Still had fun, except November trip was a downer.
Amp blew up 5 minutes before the test started.
Rained 80% of the time.
Phased verticals on 160M bent twice before the test.
Big storm  on the first night of test, bent one vertical again. Made
zero qsos on verticals despite spending a huge amount of time erecting
and tuning them. Rolled out 80 41 meter radials. Took one full day to
roll them back up. CN2M (OH2MM) operated SOSB 20M for CW. He brought
some sort of sore throat sickness with him.
I am still trying to recover from his sickness.
The flight home from the November trip was late into Paris, so I had to
spend the night there.
It took me 40 hours to get home.
Both of my checked bags were lost for 5 days.
When I got one bag, it was completely crushed.
Lost a bunch of Moroccan food I always bring home.
This was my most evemtful trip!

Check out: http://cams.cn2r.net
3 web cam Photos from Cn2r and 2 from W7EJ. All updated every 5 minutes