Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] EU HF Championship & SCC RTTY Championship 2008

To: "Robert Bajuk" <rbajuk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] EU HF Championship & SCC RTTY Championship 2008 results
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:08:57 -0500
Merry Christmas Robert and thanks for the gift!

It is nice to see the logs of any station by simply clicking on the
callsign.

However, wondering why there is no column with the time when QSO was
conducted?

Time of QSO is a valuable piece of information, I think.

Thank you and see you all in SCC RTTY 2009.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/12/25 Robert Bajuk <rbajuk@gmail.com>

> Hello contesters,
>
> Here is your Christmas gift from Slovenia Contest Club :-)
>
> The results of the 2008 EU HF Championship & SCC RTTY Championship are
> now ready and available on the SCC home page.
>
> http://lea.hamradio.si/scc/
>
> As the previous years we want results to be transparent - all UBN
> files are public and open to all, accessible with the "click"
> on the desired callsign in results listing.
>
> Hope to see you in SCC Contests in 2009.
>
> Wish you a Merry Xmass & Happy Year 2009!
>

> 73 Robert, S57AW
> SCC Contest director

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D