[3830] TBDC W4PM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W4PM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 06:12:04 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 268  Total Score = 866

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: OMNI VII, ALS-600 400W
Ant: Inverted L (55' vertical, 33' horizontal - Nine 45' radials)

This was a fun event. Propation was good and I was able to maintain some nice
runs.  One hour yielded 91 QSO's.  That's great for this station! I don't get
much DX with this set up (no low noise RX antenna) but I did work 12 countries
of which HR and TF were new contries for me on 160. It drives me nuts hearing
the west coast working JA's.  I've never even heard one on 160.  One of these
days I'll get lucky and hear and work one if I live long enough.

Thanks for the Q's.

73 & HNY,

Puck, W4PM