[3830] TBDC F8BPN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] TBDC F8BPN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 06:43:28 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN05
Operating Time (hrs): 13h45

Total:  QSOs = 334  Total Score = 1,867

Club:

Comments:

The 2008 chalenge is over!  This was a good one, conditions were not bad, but
not as good as I expected. There was strong signals from Japan saturday
evening, quite strong signals from north America in the evening, but they
turned to be quite weak in the second part of the night.
Compare to the last 7 editions, I think it is the best one, at least from my
side.
A few nice DX in the log, like VQ98JC and EL2DX who called me during the middle
of the night and a new one YES! OA4TT as my #185 DXCC worked on 160
meters!
The DX, JH2VVH at 10174 km, I couldn't go through the pile up of CE1, he would
have been the DX.
Special thanks to my husband F6ETI who put up a super K9AY yesterday in the
garden, it has been very usefull to pick up a lot of weak calls and special bad
thoughts to all the stations who came and just call
CQ on my frequency with out asking "QRL" when I was trying to listen weak
signals... I lost a few JA like this... that's life!
Well a very nice edition for this 13th Stew perry, a lot of fun, my best
scoring for my 7th entry in this contest.
Thanks to all who called me, sorry to all I couldn't pick up.
See you for the 14th one next year!

Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2009,

88 Mau!