[3830] TBDC K1EP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K1EP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:12:16 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN42
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 346  Total Score = 1,693

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Not sure if the score is computed correctly here, as I get 1672.5 based on the
1.5 multiplier, but my logging program came up with 1693.  Great contest as
usual.  I heard a lot of Europe, but they didn't always hear me.  No KH6 or KL7
this time either.  I got a chuckle out of the stations trying to save time by
sending cut numbers for the RST as ENN, when they could have saved even more
time by not even sending the RST!  I hate cut numbers for the grid square, like
sending FN2T.  Or sending the R (as E-N) for an acknowledgment instead of TU,
QSL, or CFM.  When you send an E-N as the first thing after my call or as a
reply, I am taking it as the beginning of a grid square.  Think about it.  If
you want to send an R, send an R, not E-N.  Seems like there was more activity
this year.  Thanks for all the Qs.