[3830] TBDC OL0W(OK1DSZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC OL0W(OK1DSZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:18:32 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: OL0W
Operator(s): OK1DSZ
Station: OK1DSZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN79
Operating Time (hrs): ~13

Total:  QSOs = 408  Total Score = 2,042

Club:

Comments:

Great event as usually. Nice start with JH4UYB being first entry in the log.
JA/UA9s were quite strong during the evening, but later US were not as strong
as expected. A new source of a wide band noise appeared somewhere nearby,
fortunately it raised only ocassionally for no more than 1 minute (usually when
a DX was just calling, making me completely deaf) and then fully disappeared for
much longer time. Thanks to EL2DX and OA4TT for new ones on top band. Also heard
CX6VM with great signal just when he was working W2GD, but never heard him
CQing.

Rig FT1000MP + cca 1kW into a weird inv L looking more as a bent tube with
hanging wire + K9AY for RX

Thanks to everybody who found the way into my log. HNY 2009 and cu in CW leg of
CQ160.

Zdenek