[3830] FW: Stew Perry TBDC

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FW: Stew Perry TBDC
From: "Ron Spencer" <ron.e.spencer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:59:14 -0500
 Call: N4XD
Op: N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SO High Power
QTH: FM05
Operating Time: 14
Station: K3, Alpha 91b. Beverages. Shunt fed tower

Comments:
Of course with the storms in the Midwest not nearly as many contacts to the
west coast as previous years. Europe was loud around our sunset but then
seemed down after that. Best DX was UW2M. QSB was....interesting. At times
European stations were louder (by several S units!) then stations from
nearby grids ( NE stations from FN grids). In fact QSB seemed worse for them
then for the Europeans!

Nice to work KH6AT (thanks for calling me) and KH6LC. Nothing else heard out
of PAC. No Asian stations. Did get NL7Y who was loud! SH5 shows I worked 69
European stations. Most were god copy on the beverage that way. Sorry for
any I could not pull out.

I agree with Bill, W4ZV (who posted an outstanding score) that there were
quite a few stations making their presence known with substantial key
clicks. Hope that gets resolved before next year.

Tree and the Boring AMC thanks, as always, for organizing the contest.
Already looking forward to next years! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year.

Ron
N4XD