[3830] RTTY Roundup G3WW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dez.zc4dw@virgin.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup G3WW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:18:45 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: G3WW
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G3WW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IO92
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:    0
   40:   66
   20:  113
   15:   46
   10:    0
------------
Total:  225  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 36  Total Score = 16,425

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Part-time effort fitting around the usual chores. As usual a few highlights and
lowlights.

Soooo frustrating... heard KH2JU (Guam) on 40m around local noon for an
all-time new one but took me a few minutes to get set up by which time he'd
QSY'd. Around the same time also heard BD1YV on 40m but didn't make him either.

Good condx (it seemed) to the States on 20m. Heard, but missed NV and OK.

Only North American heard on 15m was W1UE but very weak and didn't copy me.

IT9SGN asked to be spotted - I declined as I wasn't using the cluster and
besides, if he was entering the contest, is it not against the 'spirit' of
thing?

Strange things happening in the Win-Test RTTY decode window - some dupes were
correctly highlighted in red but others were showing in blue, no apparent
pattern either!

IC-7000, barefoot