[3830] RTTY Roundup KT6YL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt6yl@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KT6YL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:47:20 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL KG6D
Station: KT6YL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Manteca, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   45
   40:  155
   20:  411
   15:  263
   10:
------------
Total:  874  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 26  Total Score = 69,920

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We worked all 50 States,6 Canadian provinces and 26 Countries
(CT,CX,EA,F,FM,HI,I,J3,JA,KH6,KL,LU,ON,P4,PA,PY,PZ,TI,UA9,VK,VR,XE,YB,YV,ZL).

This was another husband and wife team using a modest station setup. Force12 C3
(10-20M), Dipoles for 40/80M.

Our goal was for 500 QSO's but managed to surpass that by 374 QSO's for a total
of 874. We had fun with our first ARRL RTTY Round-Up contest and hope to do even
better next year.

Thanks to everyone that we worked during the contest.

See you in the next contest.
73 Tiny KT6YL & Kevin KG6D