[3830] RTTY Roundup VE6WQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joel.weiner@ualberta.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE6WQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:09:44 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE6WQ
Operator(s): VE6WQ
Station: VE6WQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   16
   40:   69
   20:  584
   15:  186
   10:    0
------------
Total:  855  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 19  Total Score = 63,270

Club:

Comments:

Planned to operate this one from VE6JY but with the surprisingly high solar wind
on Saturday morning, combined with outdoor temperatures in the -40C range I
decided to stay at home. Conditions to the US were good but as expected there
was almost no DX to be found up here in Northern Alberta. With the solar wind
over 500 there was no chance to work Europeans and I only heard and worked
three - EA, F and EI. The only other DX mults were in central and south
America. With other things to do I only put in about 15 hrs of operating time.
The low power on 40 and 80 m made things quite difficult.