[3830] RTTY Roundup N4BP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4BP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 05:11:00 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
   80:    0
   40:  473
   20:  835
   15:  128
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1436  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 49  Total Score = 150,780

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : K3, AL-1500
Antennas : A4S, 40/80 Armadillo Trap Dipole

Came down with a bad cold over the holidays taking away most of the enjoyment
of this contest.  In spite of it, hung in for nearly the full term.  Missed WY
for WAS, but worked several DC, ND, SD, etc.  EU seemed sadly lacking on both
20 & 40, but signals might have been buried in my usual noise.  Last year in
this contest, the computer ate my log, so obviously this was a huge
improvement!  :-)  Just recently integrated the MMTTY engine with the N1MM
Logger and find this setup to greatly improve ease of logging.