[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:33:19 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
   80:  221
   40:  314
   20:  645
   15:    4
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1184  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 33  Total Score = 105,376

Club:

Comments:

Although propagation was less than optimal, I had a really
  great time. Due to an ongoing back problem, I rigged up
  a setup from my easy chair. Couldn't do that with CW!
  I worked for 23.5 hours of the allowed 24 hour limit.
  Got all states but WY, only 7 miles away! I am anxious
  for 15M to open again for sustained periods for us folks
  in the northern latitudes.
  It still amazes me what can be done on this mode with
  minimal power and antennas.