[3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8FC@k8fc.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:03:45 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  163
   40:  464
   20:  578
   15:  175
   10:
------------
Total: 1380  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 30  Total Score = 121,440

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My personal best for this contest.  I knew there would be some big scores out
there by the shear volume of stations spread across the bands.  Managed to work
all states and 9 Canadian provinces.  Not too much DX here in the center of the
United States, but that is normal for this location.   There were many stations
sending the report and state on the initial call.  When did the rules change ?
This is a digital contest, a few more characters here and there as well as a
two way exchange of full information is not going to impact any oneâ??s rate.
The only other comment is the number of dupes in the log (25).  Hard to
understand that statistic in a contest like this where you read the information
sent to you.  In addition, I repeat my call twice during the entire exchange
plus the initial two times during the cq.  Thanks to all the folks who gave me
a contact.  Special thanks to the numerous members of the Grand Mesa Contesters
of Colorado club who were in there as well.  In a year of minimum solar activity
the troops were out in great force electrifying the ionosphere.  Thanks to you
all.

Joe K8FC