[3830] RTTY Roundup VE7UF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE7UF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:00:00 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IOTA NA36
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:   55
   40:  212
   20:  424
   15:  188
   10:
------------
Total:  879  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 23  Total Score = 71,199

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

We split the ve7uf station facilities between myself, ve7uf, and ve7fo/ve7ax.
We did not spot or work each other and we split the station facilities in the
interest of more activity for each entry.  The activity was good from NA, but
conditions were poor to EU.  We had fun and the biggest handicap with splitting
the station facilities was the short 15M opening Sunday.  All my 15M Qs were  on
Saturday except for a very few on Sunday.  I worked all states for the first
time in this contest.  N1MM and all the station equipment was 100% except for a
one hour power outage.  I managed to outscore the other entry in a very close
finish, ha ha.  Our thanks to all that called and we hope to QSO all of you in
the next one.

73, Duane VE7UF