[3830] RTTY Roundup VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:24:56 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  113
   40:  113
   20:  311
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------
Total:  604  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 20  Total Score = 45,904

Club:

Comments:

THIS WEEKEND WAS ALL ABOUT MINNESOTA - Worked more (many) more MN stations than
any other.
Did a little bit of everything Saturday - CW, WSJT etc.  Just could not get
into the contest grove. Sunday I was more into it.  Managed all states even
after the very slow start.  40 proved interesting mid day with lots of west
coast being heard.
With the new Triple Play award being listed on LOTW, I see I have already 49 of
the 50 states confirmed on RTTY (missing Hawaii yet) Zero on CW and Zero on
SSB.
Thanks again to all that called.  Hope I was a new mult for a few of you.
73 HNY Andy - VE9DX