[3830] RTTY Roundup ON4BHQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4bhq@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ON4BHQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:29:46 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ON4BHQ
Operator(s): ON4BHQ
Station: ON4BHQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JO20at
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:  174
   40:  212
   20:  172
   15:    4
   10:
------------
Total:  562  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 54  Total Score = 50,580

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Poor conditions on the higher bands.
I hope this will improve during 2009.
40m was good, but not as good as in the OK RTTY test.
My intention was to RUN only, but my runs dropped very quickly, so I had to S&P
a lot.
Perhaps with High Power in these low propagation, my runs should be better, but
I just put a "new" dipole up for 40 and 80m and was affraid to blow up the
balun.

Nice to meet the regular boys, but also lots of new callsigns!
As always, I had fun, and my score is a lot better then last year, so why
complaining?
CU in one of the next contests.
73

Setup: Good "old" FT1000 MkV field, Optibeam OB10-5 wirebeam, Diamond 735
dipole and Cushcraft MA8040V for 40 and 80 m, microHAM MK II and as always N1MM
with MMTTY engine.