[3830] NAQP CW K6ZH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6ZH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:23:34 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    5     4
   80:  112    40
   40:  313    53
   20:  288    49
   15:  134    26
   10:
-------------------
Total:  852   172  Total Score = 146,544

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

Well, that was fun!  Since all I have is a barefoot Xcvr, this contest is my
chance for a level playing field.

Radio:  IC-746
Antennas:
4-el SteppIR for 10-15-20
40-2CD on 40
Inv. Vee on 80
all at 60 feet or so.

15 meters - it was very nice to have it open - at least to some extent. I did
not make a single contact west of the Mississippi River - go figure!  20 was
great, but it closed up early here on the West Coast.  40 was great.  And I was
surprised at being able to have runs on 80.

Did not work any VE1/9/VY2, VY1/VE8/VY0, VO1/VO2, VE4, or North Dakota.  Got
all the other W/VE mults on one band or the other, or multiple in many cases.

Tnx for all the Qs!  Cheers / 73 - Jim, K6ZH