[3830] NAQP CW K4TD M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnwalker@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4TD M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:13:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): KY4F, K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  255    52
   80:  628    58
   40:  584    57
   20:  178    49
   15:  118    25
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total: 1771   246  Total Score = 435,174

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

First, I'm glad we had such a good effort in honor of Dan (W4NTI).  RIP, OM...
Second, thanks for all the QSO's.  Doug and I had a great time this year.  We
decided to start the contest on 40 and 20, and Doug got off to a terrific start
on 40 and kept it up till he switched to 160.  I pulled the 20/15/10 shift till
80 opened up.  It seemed to take forever berfore 80 opened up...  :-)  We had a
terrific time watching the Live Scores on the web.  We both think it
contribuited to keeping our butts in the seats...  We had some rain static from
some showers that moved through the area, but thankfully that didn't last too
long.  Both Doug and I really enjoyed this version of NAQP and the good low
band conditions this time around.  Hopefully we will be able to do the NAQP
RTTY as a multi-2 team as well...

73,

Rick and Doug
K4TD and KY4F