[3830] NAQP CW N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 05:39:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  110    35
   80:   74    35
   40:   89    34
   20:   78    29
   15:   46    14
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  400   148  Total Score = 59,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #3

Comments:

The first 5 or 6 hours were a slogfest here, couldn't get a real run going so
mostly S&P. Whole sections of the country seemed to have gone missing on some
bands. 160 and 80 were the easiest for QSOs. The multiplier distribution was
very even, which seems kinda strange. My first 160 run frequency was topped by
an E7 calling "CQ DX", was tempted to crank up the power and try to land him!
We had storms in the area and closed down once for a short while, but it seemed
to blow by quickly. Better luck next time...