[3830] NAQP CW W4ZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4zw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4ZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:20:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 3:43

  160:
   80:   17    16
   40:  220    41
   20:   33    15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  270    72  Total Score = 19,440

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG Team #2

Comments:

Part time effort.  Received the MicroKeyer cables Sat morning (TKS Joe) for the
TS-2000 I bought for the Pine View School ARC and spend some time setting it up
and playing in the NAQP.  Ran the antenna cables over to my computer/work desk
and had fun with a new radio.  Pointed the 40M beam north and seemed to have a
pretty good run; was surprised to have several SA's call off the back of the
beam. I LOVE this ocean QTH!  S&P'd 80 quickly for some mults and points for
the club before tackling the VHF/UHF programming for the TS-2000. And I could
see why a couple of guys sent their names twice and even three times!