[3830] NAQP CW K7SV(@NR4M) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV(@NR4M) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:03:10 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  135    43
   80:  281    50
   40:  353    53
   20:  197    43
   15:   50    18
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1018   209  Total Score = 212,762

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Team PVRC #1

Comments:

It goes without saying that NAQP CW was more fun with the antennas at NR4M as
opposed to the A3 and wires at home! This was certainly my best score in this
contest. Didn't have time to get the rotators in the 15M stack connected before
the contest and none were pointed in a good direction. There's a problem between
the feed and the balun on the KT36XA, so it was a bit flaky. We'll have a good
means to quickly connect and disconnect all cables come summer. We'll also have
some 10M antennas up and the tribander fixed as well. Thanks to Steve and
Carolyn for the hospitality and allowing me to enjoy the fruit of our labors!
CY'all in CQ 160CW and then the CW sprint.