[3830] RTTY Roundup AA4LR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AA4LR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:39:44 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   35
   40:  160
   20:  176
   15:   79
   10:    1
------------
Total:  451  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 19  Total Score = 32,472

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Elecraft K2/100 w/ KAT100
Ameritron AL-80A running 500 watts

Antennas:
Cushcraft A3S/A743 at 15m (40-10m)
Shunt-fed 15m tower (80m)

Comments:

A bit of part-time work on the RTTY Roundup. Right at the start conditions were
poor, but not horrible. Got lucky and N3II answered my CQ on 10m for my only
contact on that band. 15m was open long but had bunches of activity -- worked
stations all the way up to 21111 kHz.

Managed to get some good runs on 20m and 40m Saturday. Got back on Sunday late
in the afternoon, with more good runs on 20 and 40m. Ran out of time before I
could play much on 80m.

Lots of fun with RTTY. Worked 47 states, missing only AK, DE, WV. Already have
LoTW confirmations for 44 of these for the ARRL Triple Play WAS so far.