[3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ja8rwu@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:30:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JF3NRI, JA8CDT, JA8RWU, JE8CLT
Station: JA8RWU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs): 45.9

  160:   39    17       27
   80:  238    26       62
   40:  896    36       97
   20: 1057    33       88
   15:   46    17       27
   10:    4     4        4
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Atsu, JF3NRI(aka N9KAU) visited Hokkaido from Tokyo for the test for the first
time to my QTH and to JA8. Maybe next time I hope he will enjoy Hokkaido other
than test.
Two full timers(NRI and me) made 99% of our QSOs. CDT and CLT just dropped in
to help us. Thanks to their help we could have a rest.
Very tough condx on high bands, but low bands were great. The most mults ever
on both 80m and 160m. Finally worked South America(HC8N) on 160m for the first
time and completed 160m WAC at last!