[3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:48:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B, N3WZR
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  200    36
   80:  295    51
   40:  379    45
   20:  280    30
   15:   12     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1166   166  Total Score = 193,556

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

So the secret is out, NAQP is FUN, Great fun, as a M/2!

I was delighted to meet and host Chuck, N3WZR for the first time, and Chuck did
a good job running 20 meters at the beginning of the contest.  He also took turn
on all the other bands, helping take what I thought would be a casual operation
and make it more serious.

160 was a great surprise, sporting good propagation.  Congratulations to Joe
Rudi, NK7U for having the BOOMING signal award from Oregon and blowing me out
of my chair while CQing on 160.

Lots of LOUD CA stations on 75m, band seemed to be very good/very long.

Well this was so much fun, thanks to having Chuck's company, that I may never
do an NAQP as a single-op again!  No doubt we both pushed each other to keep
going and we generated a respectable score.

73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B