[3830] HA DX A71CV(@A71BX) SOSB/20SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] HA DX A71CV(@A71BX) SOSB/20SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 05:01:33 -0800
                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: A71CV
Operator(s): A71CV
Station: A71BX

Class: SOSB/20SSB HP
QTH: Doha
Operating Time (hrs): 11:00

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          660     15
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   0      660     15  Total Score = 29,985

Club:

Comments:

This is my first HA DX contest and it was a lot of fun. Also I have
done QSO's with some countries for the first time during the contest.
Since I was operate as singe band so I don't have work much.
Propagation during the night was almost dead. In the early morning I
tried to call AS stations but I didn't worked many of them, maybe they
weren't active in the contest, propagation start and get better to EU
around 0700 GMT.

A big surprise when KL7Z called me 0730 GMT
H44MS around 0400 GMT
KP4FHF on 1108 GMT
US stations called in first day and VK's early morning second day of the
contest.

Rig is Yeasu FT-874
Antenna is OB12-4
1kw output power

It was a good opportunity for me and I will be glad to participate in next HA
DX contest which will be hold in 2010. Good luck to stations
Many thanks to A71BX for hosting
73s de A71CV, Abdulla