[3830] CQ160 CW KB7Q(@WA7U) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene@geneshea.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KB7Q(@WA7U) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:59:28 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KB7Q
Operator(s): KE7X KB7Q WA7U
Station: WA7U

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1261  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 42  Total Score = 367,539

Club: Northern Rockies DX Assn.

Comments:

Trying out a refurbished old Denton MLA-2500 amp with friends. Only had the 80'
base-loaded tower on receive so missed many European stations calling. That is
sure an area for improvement.

What a weekend for 160 DX, we'll remember this one!

The K3 continues to amaze and delight, we're all learning what buttons to press
when to make the 2nd receiver play politely.

Off to the warm sands of Arizona tomorrow.

Gene, Fred, Todd