[3830] CQ160 CW N2QT Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2QT Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:52:12 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 443  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 67  Total Score = 269,001

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig :   FT1000 MKV , Alpha 87A
         Antennas :  Shunt fed 65 ft tower, switchable EWEs

Soapbox :  Wonderful propagation with low noise (especially Friday night/Sat
morning. Had a dinner to go to on Saturday night so missed some prime operating
time. Mainly just did s&p to pick off the packet spots and look for Europeans.
Missed WY for WAS and my KH6 qso was kinda sketchy but pleased with the
multiplier count.  There was a lot of good stuff above 1.870 where my tuning
network gave up but was able to work a fair amount using the rig's tuner and
barefoot.  My cw seems to be getting better but when I get tired I just can't
tell the difference between b, d, s and h.  (some other letters get randomly
messed up too!).