[3830] CQ160 CW N5XJ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5xj@texasbb.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5XJ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:37:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5XJ
Operator(s): N5XJ
Station: N5XJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 376  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 12  Total Score = 58,432

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Only able to run low power ( 100 watts ) here on 160M since amp has a bad band
selector switch and used an inverted-vee for both TX es RX. Managed to work a
few EUs : OK,DL, F, G, HA and was called by and worked RW0CWA 9 minutes after
my sunrise Sunday morning.I am working on improving my CW contesting skills. I
think it is getting better , fewer repeats needed but still need to work on
handling multiple callers. Thanks for the QSOs and much needed practice!

73 de Mike N5XJ