[3830] CQ160 CW N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:04:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1004  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 57  Total Score = 369,380

Club:

Comments:

Wow!
WOW!

That was the most fun I've ever had on 160! Heck WAC, WAS and better than half
way to DXCC in one weekend! Big thanks to WC7S (and apologies to WC6H who I
mistook for Dale) for the last multiplier and last state just before the clock
ran out.

I can run, but have never ran EU on the Top Band before. I was always tickled
if any DX called when I ran! Now I'm spoiled rotten ;o)

Beat my previous best score the first night and had set my sight on beating the
US LP record, which I just squeaked by. Judging by what I heard and have read,
more than a few records will fall. I suspect these new ones will stand a
loooong time.

Ran my K3 with the Tee vertical and used the short beverage at times. I think a
nulling loop is in order.

It was a blast!
73,
Julius